- Address 190 "Tsar Simeon Veliki" blvd., fl. 3, office 8, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Phone +359 2 444 7557
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ClearCode Ltd. was created in 2008. Although our headquarters are located in Stara Zagora, most of our team works in Sofia.
ClearCode’s vision is evident from it’s name. Since the company has been founded by developers, it’s main goals are oriented towards the quality of the code that is behind the visible part of the software. With the necessary attention to the details of every phase of the development process, we create your software to completely suit your individual business needs.
We’re one of the few software companies in Bulgaria that apply iterative software development process. Thanks to it, the technologies that we use and our infrastructure, we are able to provide our clients with flexibility in defining and redefining their requirements and control over the development from the start to the finish line.
The carefully planned development, the well-designed application architecture, the quality code implementation and sufficient testing and documentation – they are all of paramount importance to the quality of the software itself, and in accordance – your productivity using it. And also, only quality software allows for successful support, and prolonged lifetime.
For us, developing software is much more than just a job. We derive great pleasure from creating our products, and in so doing, we hope that you use them the same way.
We have professionals with over 10 years of real-life software development experience on our team. Some of our team members were part of the development of some of the largest information systems that are created in Bulgaria. Some of the clients that use these systems include:
- CHUS (the organization of the 17 largest hospitals in France)
- Aeroport de Marseille (the Marseilles airport)
- La Banque Postale (a French bank created as a subsidiary of La Poste, the National Postal Service of France)
- EA at the MLSP (The Employment Agency at the Bulgarian Ministry of Labour and Social Policy)
- MTITC (The Bulgarian Ministry of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications)
- CPDP (The Bulgarian Comission for Personal Data Protection)
- DC (Committee for disclosing and announcing affiliation of Bulgarian citizens to the State Security and the intelligence services of the Bulgarian national Army)
- NRA (the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency)
- MoEE (The Bulgarian Ministry of Economics and Energetics)
- DGBP(The Bulgarian Directorate-General for Border Police)
Team members certifications
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Advanced Administration
Membership in professional organizations
- Bulgarian Association of Software Developers (BASD)
- Bulgarian Oracle User Group (BGOUG)
- Bulgarian Modeling and Simulation Association “BULSIM”